[Controlcambios-list] N sick with the palsy and the man who was dumb; and for the other case

Wes reprocess at remain.nl
Fri Sep 4 13:20:16 CEST 2009

T prince coming and all hindrances should be removed that the journey
might be robbed of its difficulties and dangers. You will notice if you
have watched the suggestions of these Christian workers that the texts
are practically all the same, and then when I tell you that the line of
thought they have indicated was the very line which God suggested to me
weeks and months before the conference you will be impressed as I have
been that this subject is not of my own choosing, and therefore must be
a message from God. Neither is the text one of my own choosing, for God
pressed it in upon me again and again and from it I was afraid to turn
away. I like the text because it is in the book of Proverbs. This book
is not simply a collection of wise sayings and affectionate
exhortations, for you will remember that the Proverbs were put down
after the event and not before its occurrence. This being true, Proverbs
presents an established fact: here we find what the wise men in all the
ages have learned to be truth. If they speak of sin