[Controlcambios-list] and battlements it sees Bosomed high in tufte

Greenburg pyrometry at viskoffer.nl
Thu Dec 31 23:51:44 CET 2009

Em that pass unweeting by the way. This evening late, by then the
chewing flocks Had ta'en their supper on the savoury herb Of knot-grass
dew-besprent, and were in fold, I sat me down to watch upon a bank With
ivy canopied, and interwove With flaunting honeysuckle, and began, Wrapt
in a pleasing fit of melancholy, To meditate my rural minstrelsy, Till
fancy had her fill. But ere a close The wonted roar was up amidst the
woods, And filled the air with barbarous dissonance; At which I ceased,
and listened them awhile, Till an unusual stop of sudden silence Gave
respite to the drowsy-flighted steeds That draw the litter of
close-curtained Sleep. At last a soft and solemn-breathing sound Rose
like a steam of rich distilled perfumes, And stole upon the air, that
even Silence Was took ere she was ware, and wished she might Deny her
nature, and be never more, Still to be so displaced. I was all ear, And
took in strains that might create a soul Under the ribs of Death. But,
oh! ere long Too well I did perceive it was the