[Controlcambios-list] Ake a line on the map to C, fifty miles

Schmits Harvick pursuers at suyan.com
Fri Aug 21 14:19:52 CEST 2009

O low down I act like a pendulum and cause the Aeroplane to roll about
sideways, and if I am too high I'm like a stick balanced on your finger,
and then if I'm disturbed, over I go and the Aeroplane with me; and, in
addition to that, there are the tricks I play with the Aeroplane when
it's banked up,[6] _i.e._, tilted sideways for a turn, and Centrifugal
Force sets me going the way I