[Controlcambios-bdoo] Hello my new friend!!!

Cigdem cavigalove at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 09:56:58 CET 2012

Your profile is really very interesting. I want to get acquainted with you if
you don’t mind.
But at first let me introduce myself. My name is Cigdem.
And I live in Turkey. I’m sure that you have ever heard about it.
Many people say that the most beautiful women live in my country.
As for me, I believe that there are many pretty girls all over the world but the
beauty is not very
important the main thing is to have a beauty soul that not every person has.
But I don’t doubt in your beautiful soul because after reading your profile on
dating site my heart says
to me that you are the very person I should to write to.
I have a good intuition that never tells me a lie.
So, I hope that if you write me back we will be able to become good friends and
who knows
maybe I am your destiny whom you shouldn’t let off.
If you are interested in me and want to know me better, please, write me back on
my this e-mail.
I will be waiting for your letter with sweet impatience. Remember that all
depends on you.
I send you my friendly kiss in your cheek.
Your new friend from Turkey,
Cigdem.

                        Confirm to list: 1
                                https://app.icontact.com/icp/confirm.php?r=7763607&s=7T75&gid=13327&c=1257409&l=10235&m=19471
        This message was sent to controlcambios-bdoo at lists.ourproject.org from:
juits co | 5 ee | Ankara, AN 64522, Turkey