[Controlcambios-bdoo] the fiends o

Decena Johnikins redundant at kekemba.info
Sun Dec 27 04:40:21 CET 2009

 of summer's loud shower, On the dome of the sky God is striking the
hour! Shall we falter before what we've prayed for so long, When the
Wrong is so weak, and the Right is so strong? Come forth all together!
come old and come young, Freedom's vote in each hand, and her song on
each tongue; Truth naked is stronger than Falsehood in mail; The Wrong
cannot prosper, the Right cannot fail. Like leaves of the summer once
numbered the foe, But the hoar-frost is falling, the northern winds
blow; Like leaves of November erelong shall they fall, For earth wearies
of them, and God's over all! WHAT OF THE DAY? Written during the
stirring weeks when the great political battle for Freedom under
Fremont's leadership was permitting strong hope of success,--a hope
overshadowed and solemnized by a sense of the magnitude of the barbaric
evil, and a forecast of the unscrupulous and desperate use of all its
powers in the last and decisive struggle. A SOUND of tumult troubles all
the air, Like the low thunders of