[Controlcambios-bdoo] who's a-goin' to vouch for you, now?" "My

Likens bisulfate at vicnet.com.br
Mon Aug 31 14:57:24 CEST 2009

Tement that he lost his breath for a brief period of time. "But Tom,
Amasa Culpepper wasn't in our house that morning?" he objected. "Perhaps
not, but Dock Phillips was, and he's a boy I'd hate to trust any further
than I could see him," Tom agreed. "Do you think Mr. Culpepper could
have hired Dock to _steal_ the paper?" continued the sorely-puzzled
Carl. "Well, hardly that. If Dock took it he did the job on his own
responsibility. Perhaps he had a chance to glance at the paper and find
out what it stood for, and in his cunning way figured that he might hold
his employer up for a good sum