[DeepDive-LA] Greetings and an article Elizabeth Peredo

Michel Bauwens michel en p2pfoundation.net
Vie Mayo 2 02:35:46 CEST 2014

dear Elizabeth, we could publish this on the p2p blog as well if you want,

Michel

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/