[CCC] Nancy Roof, complete your Twitter profile today!

Marvin Brown mbrown at workingethics.com
Mon Apr 7 23:47:24 CEST 2014

I don't know why I am getting email that seems to be addressed to Nancy Roof, please check this out for me.

Marvin Brown

On Apr 7, 2014, at 12:52 PM, Twitter wrote:

Nancy Roof,
Complete your Twitter profile today.

	 	Add a profile photo
Help others find and recognize you

	 	Add a background header
Show off a bit of your personality

	 	Add a short bio
A quick snapshot of who you are

 	Nancy Roof
@Ccc2013Commons

	 	A short description of you

 	What are you waiting for?
Complete your Twitter profile

Forgot your Twitter password? Get instructions on how to reset it.
You can also unsubscribe from these emails or change your notification settings. Need help?
If you received this message in error and did not sign up for Twitter, click not my account.
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St., Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

www.civilizingtheeconomy.com