[CCC] Is this the general list?

Eimhin David Shortt involuteconduit at gmail.com
Sat May 25 20:34:32 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Franco , I'm part of a few multi agent groups and I think an extensive
inclusive list would be a great addition to the information exchange.

For now I would like to thank you all, especially Franco for adding me,
otherwise I would not have come at all, and to everyone else for their
contributions toward the growing pool.

I hope my contributions have been of some value and that we can can align
our various activities and shared mutualities over this next time with
other shared value groups of which we are part. For me, and just so you
know, I liase with members of the impact investment community and the
social business community internationally, and the activist bunch in
Europe. Among these there are complementary instances, individuals who
share a similar direction, or whom can hopefully be re-inspired by a cogent
commons narrative.

In the next weeks, and thanks to Tina (of the magic typistry and ), I will
attend a meeting of activists from the PIIGS who will presumably be
discussing a communication strategy toward a solidarity establishment among
these countries, via social networks/media, in the event of an EU exit.
This is not an inevitability of course, and is not seen as such, but in any
case, given the nature of the draining of the periphery toward the central,
as exemplified by current political and economical practice in the EU at
present, it is necessary to consider and prepare for that possibility.

The meeting itself will be a chance for the development of the commons
narrative in that area, which is assuming, for me at least, the case in
point that the commons, its infrastructure, and its regulation, should be
exempted from the periodic swing of the political pendulum. What I mean by
this is that the people's basic sustenance and infrastructure, being
outside of the political, and inherently self-interested, alternation,
should have a stable and persistent 'liquid democratic' maintenance outside
of the party political periodic practice.

One example here is the case of the 'Energy Internet' in Merkel's Germany,
her work with Rifkin, and the change to this initiative caused by the
votary's selection of the conservatives and their ensuing activity which
contradicted a nationally cogent and sensible directive. Anyway, my
language is getting convoluted here (I just left Petros at the trainstation
after bringing him to Nurnberg en route to Ulm, we stopped for hot whiskeys
with my brothers who work in two Irish Pubs here, forgive me :)

Well, in any case, I want to thank you all for opening my eyes, for
consolidating a new perspective, for realigning my own alignments, and
substantiating a more appropriate and discerning context for the excercise
of Will toward a wholist and integral genesis.

All the very best in the space of life between!!!

Eimhin

http://about.me/eimhin