[CCC] Is this the general list?

Franco Iacomella franco at p2pfoundation.net
Fri May 24 18:25:19 CEST 2013

On Fri, 24 May 2013 16:56:58 +0200, tina bakolitsa
<tina.bakolitsa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bernardo,
> I'm pretty sure this is only for the CCC group (side event), as I'm not
> even registered for the main event (ironically communications glitch),
> but
> Franco can confirm.

Yeah, this is just a mailing list for the CCC activity.

> On the subject, is it possible for someone to add me to the discussion of
> designing commons currencies on the economics platform in the site?

I will create you a user now and you will be able to join yourself.

> And yes, we need a general list!

There is a general mailing list of the past conference that is still
active, I think that would be good to use it since there are many other
commoners there that are not here in Berlin now. You can register here:

Best,

--
Franco Iacomella