[CCC] Is this the general list?

Bernardo Gutiérrez bernardobrasil at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:52:06 CEST 2013

One question

This is the list of all the participants of the Commons Conference or just
for Culture and Communication participants?

If it does not exist (a general list), it would be fantastic to create it

Best
Bernardo

2013/5/24 Samantha Slade <sam at percolab.com>

> Hello!
>
> So much gratitude to you Tina for your work and care in capturing our time
> together for the whole.
>
> For my contribution connecting the Art of hosting and harvesting<http://artofhosting.org>community/movement and the Commoning movement - exploring how they can
> mutually reinforce each other. This will be done within the group that
> began today The art of hosting the commons<http://commonsandeconomics.org/groups/group-process-technologies-to-empower-commoning/>- A warm invitation to all to join the group and partake.
>
> And for our notes - are we ready to start sharing them around?
>
> Samantha
>

> 2013/5/23 tina bakolitsa <tina.bakolitsa at gmail.com>
>
>> I've also made a few edits (e.g. wikisprint, not wiki spring :) Thanks to
>> everyone who contributed. Wolfgang, the titanpad has all the text there,
>> you just have to go with the down cursor to see it after about line 996.
>>
>> When recording, I feel it's important to capture context, intent and
>> particularities of speech as much as factual data. It's not just about
>> reproducing the atmosphere and mnemonics, but hopefully to project possible
>> connections between different background and speakers. Also, complete
>> recordings avoid selection bias. In that respect, I estimate these minutes
>> to be over 90% complete.
>>
>> The next (and harder) step would be to process, reflect and develop ideas
>> contained within (or related to) this content. George has already started
>> this with P2Pwikisprint, Samantha talked of evolving the art of hosting
>> into the art of commoning. There's other content to be mined. Any
>> suggestions for methodology for doing this, most welcome.
>>
>> Tina
>>

>> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Hoeschele, Wolfgang <whoesch at truman.edu>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>> I've made some revisions on the titanpad. There's a problem in that, at
>>> least on my computer, it suddenly stops at line 990, at an exchange between
>>> George and Dennis, so the parts where Bernardo and I did our presentations
>>> yesterday morning are completely missing. When I tried to export it as a
>>> word file, it stopped even earlier. Can those of you who have access to the
>>> original file maybe divide it into two (or more) files? I suppose the
>>> software has trouble dealing with an excessive length of the file.
>>>
>>> And, I'm impressed by your note taking, Tina! Really detailed!
>>>
>>> Also, I've indicated where it was Helene F wherever I could, so that we
>>> can differentiate from Helene B (since I know Helene F much better, I could
>>> be positive about what she said much more often). If the two Helenes check
>>> through this, I think it will be helpful!
>>>
>>> Ciao,
>>> Wolfgang

www.futuramedia.net  <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>
www.bernardogutierrez.es
http://blogs.20minutos.es/codigo-abierto
<http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>@bernardosampa (twitter)
São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)
Madrid +34 669 098365