[CCC] CCC minutes

Hoeschele, Wolfgang whoesch at truman.edu
Thu May 23 09:34:02 CEST 2013

Hi!
I've made some revisions on the titanpad. There's a problem in that, at least on my computer, it suddenly stops at line 990, at an exchange between George and Dennis, so the parts where Bernardo and I did our presentations yesterday morning are completely missing. When I tried to export it as a word file, it stopped even earlier. Can those of you who have access to the original file maybe divide it into two (or more) files? I suppose the software has trouble dealing with an excessive length of the file.

And, I'm impressed by your note taking, Tina! Really detailed!

Also, I've indicated where it was Helene F wherever I could, so that we can differentiate from Helene B (since I know Helene F much better, I could be positive about what she said much more often). If the two Helenes check through this, I think it will be helpful!

Ciao,
Wolfgang