[CCC] About a possible globalwikisprint

George Pór george at SchoolOfCommoning.com
Thu May 23 08:44:58 CEST 2013

> About doing a wikisprint during this days.... we can think about it. It
> depends on the community.

 That would be something, I'd feel very inspired to support but I am afraid
that the program is so packed already that it will be difficult to find
time for that. Unless you have some creative ideas how to expand the tight
time schedule...

But a global P2PWikisprint is necessary.

Absolutely!

> The more real would be to speak about it, start preparing it and to plan
> during severa months how to do it.

Yes, that we can do, and me thinks, we should. When, where?

> We worked around 3 months to do the last one in Latin America+ Souther
> Europe. But a GlobalOne is a nice imaginary :)
>
> I share with you all two text about '2 year of 15M Spanish movements and
> its protoypes
> You wrote, George, about the future of Occupy. I think the future is in
> this two texts
>

> http://commonsandeconomics.org/2013/05/17/spains-micro-utopias-the-15m-movement-and-its-prototypes-part-1/
>

> http://commonsandeconomics.org/2013/05/22/spains-micro-utopias-the-15m-movement-and-its-prototypes-part-2/

Muchos gracias Bernardo for sharing them!!

george