[CCC] REMINDER: 21/05 - Commons Culture Communications (CCC) workshop (BetaHaus, Berlin)

George Pór george at SchoolOfCommoning.com
Mon May 20 23:55:09 CEST 2013

hi Bernardo,

I referenced your Wikispint work here:
http://commonsandeconomics.org/2013/05/20/wrapping-ecc-in-a-blanket-of-ci-practices/

Please comment if you have moment.

but I am looking fordward to meeting you

> ditto!

ciao -

george