[CCC] Follow-up to CCC: A Communicating Commons Group on CAN

Helene Finidori hfinidori at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 14:18:09 CEST 2013

Hi Eimhin,

I think all the emails you are looking for are included in this list... here's Tina's: tina.bakolitsa at gmail.com. The others I don't have.

We
 could follow up on the digital infrastructure in a new group you could create? There are a few collaborative tools there that could be useful: http://commonsabundance.net/docs/collaboration-start-here/.

We are looking to use the max of these tools on the CAN, so it would be bootstrapping and a place to test stuff. I am for example trying to install big blue button... And I've been talking to Seth about trying netention on CAN somewhere along the line...

Cheers