[Celix-proyecto] than this poor thing does. Please subt

Abernatha dizequaliser at ictsys.nl
Wed Dec 23 14:06:58 CET 2009

Hange. But the part made a hit. "Isn't she just like some little girl
who used to go to school with you--that funny, stupid Ermengarde?" one
girl would say to another. "They're all natural, but she's absolutely
perfect." "Sara's a dear," said the Princess, "but I want to talk to
Ermengarde. Mayn't I go behind? We actor people always like to do that,
you know." So she was escorted behind the scenes, and it was the
proudest moment of Roberta's life when the Princess, having asked
particularly for her, said all sorts of nice things about her "real
talent" and "artistic methods." "That settles it, Roberta," said Betty,
who was behind the scenes in her capacity of chief dressing-maid and
first assistant to the make-up man. "You've got to try for senior
dramatics." "Do you really think I could get a part?" asked Roberta
coolly. "I think you might," said Betty, amazed beyond words by
Roberta's ready acquiescence. "You probably won't