[Celix-directorio] Atlassian B2B Contact List

lilly.martin at globalinfohouse.com lilly.martin at globalinfohouse.com
Wed Jan 22 15:23:13 CET 2020

Hi,

Would you be interested in *Atlassian B2B Contact List*? We are happy to
provide the database across globe, specifically North America, EMEA, APAC
and Latin America.

*We also have other users like:* Agile, GitLab, Scrum wise, ServiceNow,
Pivotal, Blueprint, Inflectra, Perforce Software and many more.

Please review and let me know your thoughts, I will get back to you with
counts pricing and more information in my next email.

Await your response.

Regards

*Lilly Martin*

Marketing Manager