[Celix-directorio] JIRA Software Users Contacts

Tonia Russell tonia.russell at drivexceldata.com
Fri Feb 8 15:10:54 CET 2019

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring "JIRA Software Users Contacts List"?

If yes, please let me know you're below mentioned Email List types which can
be your target audience.

Each Contact includes: LinkedIn Profile, Company Name, Contact name, Title,
Address, Phone, Fax, City, State, Zip codes, Country, Industry, Employee
size, Revenue size, Sic Code, Website and verified email address.

Please let me know your Target Titles: _________ and Target Geography
Location: _____________ so that, I can send you more information and a few
samples for your review.

Best Regards,

Tonia Russell

Sr Marketing Manager

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.