[Celix-directorio] , in the hearts of the little ones,

McLaurine Zakrajsek weirdness at fotoplanete.com
Wed Apr 7 10:35:32 CEST 2010

An Church. They are doing that which is better,--they are embracing
its spirit; and they and we are the better for it. "The more I know of
the Other Half," writes a friend to me, "the more I feel the great gulf
that
is fixed between us,
and the more profoundly I grieve that this is the best that Christian
civilization has as yet been able
to do toward a true social system."
Let my friend take heart. She herself has
been busy in my sight all these years binding up the
wounds. If that be the
most a Christian civilization has been able
to do for the neighbor till now, who shall say that it is not also the
greatest? "This