[Care2x-general] Linuxmed 2005. Brazil Invitation

Dr. Jorge R Rodriguez jrbiolinux en yahoo.com.ar
Lun Jun 27 05:00:45 CEST 2005

Dear Friends form Care2xbr.

First I want to congratulate you for the new website
and work. It lloks very promissing. We still working
and in July we would have a desktop version of SaluX
live CD.

But my e-mail is for inviting to you to participate in
the organization of and give us a Conference into
Linuxmed 2005. We would be glad if you show as the
care2xbr project and its implications.

Please advice me how to send an official Invitation
and to whom. We could continue this conversation by
private email. Mine is jrbiolinux en yahoo.com.ar

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.
Regrads,
DR. Jorge Rodriguez
(JR)