[Care2x-general] Fw: AW: [Care2002-developers] about patients and personnel in the same table

Walter Nunez admin en ciberneticamedica.com
Vie Nov 12 16:32:00 CET 2004

Hi Daniel,

mysql 'sql inject' attack try :
SQL query: SELECT * FROM uers WHERE user='".$user."' AND
password='".$passwd."'"
instead of
SQL query: SELECT * FROM uers WHERE user="$user" AND password="$passwd"

The password: aa" or 1=1" will produce follwing (php) SQL-query:
"SELECT * FROM uers WHERE user='test" AND password='aa\" or 1=1\"'
instead of
"SELECT * FROM uers WHERE user=test AND password=aa or 1=1"

Effecive no positive result for the bad gui.

When I saw the idea of patients and personel data in the same table it was
also strange and new for me. But I think it's okay. Why not?

Robert

--
Walter Alfonso Núnez Rivera
Médico - Programador