[Bdi4emc-help] max pulse rate

David Szakovits dszakovits at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jan 5 21:57:16 CET 2008

i am configuring a system with emc2/ubuntu.   when axis comes up it
complains that the max pulse rate is 10111 hz.   when i reduce max
velocity to stay within this constraints my turntable is rotating fairly
slowly.   my mill is using bd1-4.51 and quickstep and appears to be
capable of quite a bit higher pulse rate.  does anyone know if this is
true or should i look for some errors on my part in the configuration
files for emc2.

is it straightforward to run emc on a emc2 machine?

djs