[Bdi4emc-help] Re: Bdi4emc-help Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2

Paul bdi4emc at bulldoghome.com
Tue Sep 4 21:05:33 CEST 2007

Hi Shabbir

On Tuesday 04 September 2007 02:26, moghul shabbir wrote:
> please tell me witch type of interface card required for full closed loop?
>   shabbir

For full closed loop control with DC servos, you would need one of the
following cards:

 MOTENC-100 or MOTENC-Lite from
http://www.vitalsystem.com/web/motion/motion.php - The Lite card *may* need a
small change to the driver sources.

Sensoray 526 http://www.sensoray.com/products/526data.htm

Servo-to-go http://www.servotogo.com/

PCI-ENCDAC or ISA-ENCDAC from http://www.vigproducts.com

With a bit of arm twisting, possibly PCI-8133 from
http://www.adlinktech.com/PD/web/PD_detail.php?cKind=&pid=135 (Not
recommended for new designs...)

If you want to run closed loop with stepper motors (not really recommended),
and had a suitable encoder card in mind, we can discuss writing a driver for
it. The same applies for any other servo/encoder interface within reason.

Regards, Paul.