[Bdi4emc-help] Re: Where is the source code for the versions of emc and axis on bdi 4.30 and 4.38?

jepler at unpythonic.net jepler at unpythonic.net
Thu Jan 19 05:37:21 CET 2006

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 04:43:39PM +0000, Paul wrote:
> In accordance with sections 1 and 3.b. of the GPL (Ver.2), the original source
> tarballs for both axis and emc have been added to the primary repository.

A URL or guidance on setting up sources.list would help here.  I looked
around on ourproject.org and mirrors.neutron.com and came up empty. I'm
not seeing anything new with 'apt-get source', either, even after an
'apt-get update'.

[...]
> I will of course, cease and desist forthwith, any redistribution of axis and
> it's associated sources if you (as the co-author of axis) so desire.

I'm not asking you to do that.  I'm asking you to fulfill the terms of
the GPL when you do redistribute a modified version of AXIS.

Jeff