[Bdi4emc-help] bdi install

Graham Foulkes bespoke at zoom-dsl.com
Wed Feb 15 10:04:29 CET 2006

Hi There
I am new to linux and the BDI community, brought up on assembler and
DOS. I downloaded a copy of bdi 4.20 and installed it on a Dell optiplex
with bootable cdrom bios support. It runs a couple of steppers great on
the test bench but I want to install a copy on an older m/c which does
not support cd boot. There must be a way to boot off floppy and then
point to the cdrom drive to start to install. Sorry this is such a
trivial question but the answer does not appear in faqs I have read and
my knowledge of linux is very basic. Any advice?
Regards.  Graham Foulkes.