[Bdi4emc-help] configuring ini file

alex alex at torontotelecom.ca
Fri Dec 1 18:50:28 CET 2006

Paul - this is great - I don't see the problem with this!
But can you shed some light on setting limit and home switches?
I eyeballed  hardware section of the manual for some time and it looks
like they are hardwired for this version of  EMC ?
Are they wired this way: homes - pin 12
                                    limits + -pin 15
                                    limits - - pin 13 ?
Also , how can I ignore homing for Z axis?
Alex