[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] partnership

bmstores.co.uk richard.k en bmstore-uk.groupe-sas.fr
Jue Ene 20 16:03:02 CET 2022

Hello

Our company in (United kingdom ) is very interested in your product is that it is possible to
open a customer account with deferred payment net 30 days end of month?
What are the requirements and documents you need?
Please contact us for more information about our needs Thanks

We hope to receive your kind reply.

Please contact us for more information about our needs Thanks
--

Best Regards

Richard kirk

B&M Retail Limited