[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] <Booking Inquiry>

Tony Cole info en globallimousine-qa.com
Jue Feb 10 10:38:59 CET 2022

Hello,

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to make a five days reservation for both lunch and dinner  at your restaurant for two batches of our Amateur Cricket Team from
Northampton, the United Kingdom visiting your area on a training tour  that also doubles as a trial for new entrants. As part of the  relaxation, we
hope to consume a 3-course meal [Appetizer  (Soup/Salad), Main course, and Dessert/pudding] following our daily  training course in your area in the
month of May,2022. We do not  currently have the means to provide our own catering, hence we are  contacting your restaurant in regards to the good
reviews/ratings, to  see if you can serve us the requested meals. The two separate dates in  the month of  May for our team's Junior and Senior
Cricketers are as  stated below:

First Batch (the senior team) booking/reservation dates will be as follows:

* Dates: 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st May (5 days)
* Time: 1:30 pm (lunch) and 7:30 pm (dinner)
* Number of guests: 18 (eighteen guests only)
* Reservation period: either lunch or dinner or for both as the case  may be at your restaurant
* Our meal budget per person per meal is between €35 euros - €85 euros  (without drinks)
* They can be seated on separate tables to ensure the Covid-19 social  distance rule

Second Batch (the junior team) booking/reservation dates will be as follows:

* Dates: 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th May (5 days)
* Time: 1:30 pm (lunch) and 7:30 pm (dinner)
* Number of guests: 16 (sixteen guests only)
* Reservation period: either lunch or dinner or both as the case may  be at your restaurant
* Our meal budget per person per meal is between €35 euros - €85 euros  (without drinks)
* They can be seated on separate tables to ensure the Covid-19 social  distance rule

Let me know if the above dates are available for both batches for  either lunch or dinner or both as the case may be in your restaurant.   If your
restaurant does not serve lunch, kindly revert back to me with  only the proposed dinner menu and total cost. Any suggestion on the  menu will be
appreciated since it would be our first time coming to  your restaurant. We have no special dietary, no allergy, non-smokers,  and no accommodation in
this budget. Plans for the location of our  accommodation will have proximity to your restaurant and will be  properly taken care of by our tour guide
who will give the details to  you when all is concluded.

We are flexible with any good food or menu so let your restaurant's  Chef go ahead and propose a nice menu suitable for athletes on those  dates then
get back to me. I hope this will be done without delay to  enable us to forward your quota to our financial department in charge  of the trip to
facilitate the approval process. Your cost estimate  should include all taxes and service charges if applicable except  drinks which will be paid for
at your place by us. I request for any  discount attached to my reservation to be reflected in your quotation.  If there are other options that might
be of benefit, please feel free  to contact me as soon as possible. Thank you for the anticipated  prompt assistance and kindly confirm receipt of
this letter and  implementation of my request. Do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp me  on the number below during regular office hours for further
clarification. I look forward to the event and am eagerly anticipating  the delicious meals and good relaxation time.

Sincerely yours,

--
Tony Cole.

The County Ground,