[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] quick question

Ella Miller emiller en slateberry.com
Lun Mar 22 20:29:32 CET 2021

Hey,

After emailing you, I realized this may not be your responsibility and
you're focused on other stuff.

Who's the best person on your team to talk to about this?

Thanks in advance!
-Ella