[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] quick question

Jesse Davidson jdavidson en madberry.com
Sab Ene 30 20:08:18 CET 2021

Hey,

After emailing you, I realized this may not be your responsibility and
you're focused on other stuff.

Who's the best person on your team to talk to about this?

Thanks in advance!
-Jesse