[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Guest Posts Available?

Andrew Walker andrew en bettormedia.co.uk
Mar Jun 16 15:58:00 CEST 2020

Hi Bah,
I hope you are well.
I wanted to know if you accept guest posts on your website ourproject.org
I have a digital marketing website which might be interested in publishing a guest post on your site.
I also have a few gambling sites; do you accept gambling links too?
Do you accept link insertions into existing posts?
Also, will the links be indexed into Google as I am aware some sites do not index the dofollow links.
Kindly let me know.
Regards,
Andrew Walker
Outreach Manager