[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Link Prices?

Andrew Walker andrew en bettormedia.co.uk
Mie Ene 22 15:31:51 CET 2020

Hi Bah,
I wanted to know whether or not you sell links to your site ourproject.org   and if you do, how much do you charge?
I am putting a list together to compare link prices for sites and then decide which links I want, so the more competitive your prices, the more likely I am to buy.
I would also like to know whether or not you accept gambling links?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards.
Andrew Walker
Outreach Manager