[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Are You Open to Collaborating on Content?

Artur Meyster ameyster en careerkarma.co
Vie Dic 25 22:14:21 CET 2020

Hi - I was surfing ourproject.org and I really liked your content strategy.

I'm the founder of BootcampRankings and Career Karma, where we are
passionate about helping people switch careers and learn new skills. I
think this is especially relevant now with thousands of people losing their
jobs due to COVID.

I was wondering if I can submit a high-quality original blog post (no
cost), that's never been published anywhere else, to be featured on your
site?

*Here's a list of possible topics:*
1) How remote work is changing tech salaries in the era of coronavirus
2) How to Know if your current career isn't right for you
3) What to do if you lost your job because of COVID-19
4) The future of work: are your skills up to date?
5) How new technologies are disrupting incumbent industries
6) The most resilient jobs during COVID-19
7) How to hire and retain tech talents
8) How COVID is impacting the education industry
9) What are the future trends for the education industry

(Or you can share a topic or field you are interested in.)

*And here are a few of our recent posts:*
https://www.aithority.com/guest-authors/how-regular-people-are-breaking-into-tech-from-non-tech-jobs/
https://thefintechtimes.com/how-elon-musks-neuralink-could-reshape-entire-economies/
https://inkbotdesign.com/artificial-intelligence-in-design/

Again, really love your work.

Warmly,

Artur Meyster
Founder
<https://careerkarma.com/>LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/meyster>

Click here
<https://h1.mltrk.io/unsubscribe/S1RqNVEvRlZaaHI0SlZwV08wUUlqRU5uS1laSjBaN1ZNbXhCZ0JwZ2tjMmtNcHNHSlNMb1FpSGg1YmhhUHJ6cmhtazltZkg5aWhkNGx2UVlNSWg4bmMrV0R3WmcrYmR0L0FBbk12NElZVlpubDhwQzJoQzRoR1hYS0E1RXZFNkktLXdjcW10blo5KzYrN1Q5UDBBdWRxckE9PQ==--5ebb4fc68abd69281fe09989c604ff252f6af27d>
if you don't want to hear from me again.