[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Just checking Bah

Bowen Khong bowen en drwealth.com
Jue Nov 21 00:00:05 CET 2019

 Bah last email from me.

I just wondered was there any interest here?

If the idea of contributing an article doesn't interest you, let me know
what would.

Perhaps we could work out some other collab?

Thanks

Bowen Khong
Chartered Accountant of Singapore
Investment analyst @ drwealth.com

Just *click here
<http://w1.mssfnz.com/prod/unsubscribe-confirm/ff21eaaa-b4fb-4cad-ac90-7150ef0c/bah%40ourproject.org/0c3ad916-57bb-42e4-a6f4-54368c119643>*
if
you don't want to receive any more emails from me