[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] We miss you at FreeBitco.in! (1, 000 satoshi bonus inside)

noreply en freebitco.in noreply en freebitco.in
Sab Mayo 11 09:42:45 CEST 2019

   This email was sent to bah en ourproject.org because you have registered
   an account at FreeBitco.in. To unsubscribe from future promotional
   notification emails, please opt-out here [https://freebitco.in/?op=unsubscribe&t=promotional&u=19322660&h=50c77439305a7b04bfbda7f9735dda5e5bcd1d0ba78c89f0bc852812b1fb45b4].

   Dear FreeBitco.in user,

   We used to see you all the time on FreeBitco.in, but lately we haven't
   seen you around.

   We miss you.

   What can we do to get you back? We've changed. We've grown so much.
   We've been working out, eating better, partying at hipper joints, and
   saving money to spend on you!

   We’re so much more than faucet.We have a weekly lottery with over 5
   BTC in prizes and a monthly wagering and referral contest with $30,000
   in prizes! We’re paying fat commissions on the activity from your
   referrals. We are giving away reward points that can be exchanged for
   some cool stuff, like gift certificates and the latest iPhone. And
   we’re paying compound interest on your balance over 30,000 Satoshi
   every single day…a reliable 4% APR.

   We were your first real…faucet fling. And we both know there’s
   nothing as good as that first fling! Can you give us another chance?
   No other faucet is willing to give you so much.

   Follow us on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/freebitco [https://twitter.com/freebitco])
   and come see us again at https://freebitco.in [https://freebitco.in].

   You’ll be such a sweet sight for sore eyes. If you’re willing to
   come inside and play with us tonight we’ll double the fun with two
   huge bonuses:

     *

       After playing 20 Free BTC rolls we'll pay you a 1,000 Satoshi
       bonus, and

     *

       Opportunity to earn a 20x bonus on Free BTC roll payouts when you
       play Multiply BTC and and buy Lottery tickets

   We are FreeBitco.in [https://freebitco.in]!

   FreeBitco.in, 3rd Floor, J and C Building, PO Box 933, Road Town,
   Tortola, British Virgin Islands

   [IMAGE]