[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Family Project

Morka Family morkafamily en outlook.com
Mar Abr 24 11:49:43 CEST 2018

Good Day

                FAMILY INHERITANCE INVESTMENT FUND

With due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal, which I believe, it would be of a great interest to you. I found your email address from email directory during the time we are searching for a reliable and capable partner who will assist my family and I invest in a lucrative profitable business venture in his country/company.

I am Mr. David Morka the son of (late) Dr. Alexandra Morka of Zimbabwe. During the past war against farmers in Zimbabwe and from the support of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, all the white farmers were ordered to surrender their farms to his party members and his followers. My father who was one of the best farmers in our country and the treasurer of the farmer's co-operation union did not support our president idea, so the party members invaded my father’s farms and burnt everything in the farm, killed my father and made away with a lot of items in the farm.

After the death of my father, my family and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe because of our lives were in danger. Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of  US$29.5M (Twenty Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in one of  the private security Finance company in South Africa, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a metal box as a family valuable property to avoid much demurrage from Security Company and for the security of the cash. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for his farms and established of new farm in Swaziland.

So if you consider this proposal, we have agreed to give you 25% of the Total sum for helping us to move this money out of South Africa to your country’s bank account for investment purposes, 5% for any expenses that might occur during the transfer and 70% will be for me and my family to invest in your country or elsewhere at your best interest.

All I want is for you to furnish me your full details and your personal phone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Finally, as soon as you have indicated your interest and capability to handle this transaction I will give you further details. my mail address is (morakfamilysa1 en gmail.com) Tel: +27732838733

Best Regards,

Mr. David Morka

(For The Family)