[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Privacy page suggestion

Jeff Grant jeff.grant en ctechemail.com
Jue Oct 19 13:25:39 CEST 2017

Hi Bah,

I wanted to reach out to you one last time. Please see my previous email below, if I don't hear back from you, I'll assume my suggestion isn't of interest.

Thank you for your time, apologies if I've been a nuisance at all.