[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Stop being so freaking plump, you are a total excuse for a human being

bendyuk.o en priroda.ua bendyuk.o en priroda.ua
Sab Mayo 13 15:14:29 CEST 2017

It's time to face the reality: yeah, you are fat.
Your coworkers are just being nice when they say you look good.
It is time for you to stop being so goddamn plump, you must be skinny to be happy.
Nobody likes a big failure, so you have to train hard to get that beautiful body OR you can use our diet medicine that will really help you get skinny.
This is all up to you, we're just going to leave this URL here.
http://sasivasmartservices.com/8f41e73224.php?YmFoQG91cnByb2plY3Qub3Jn