[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Remove Unfairly Reported Negative Items From Your Score Report. Free Analysis.

Score Repair Analysis score-repair-analysis en carol.fixedgl.us
Lun Mar 20 18:57:25 CET 2017

Remove Unfairly Reported Negative Items From Your Score Report. Free Analysis Only Here: http://visithere.fixedgl.us/p/15491672

Have come here a couple times a year for the last few yrs. The food is always amazing and the service is second to none. ..Tonight was my daughters 13th... Stopped in for lunch after someone told me about this place. I really missed having some Indian food.....Food was great. Generous portions, and very... Super amazing food. Steak nachos are a must try. I've also had the Chicken Alfredo which is great and came with a salad/bread stick. Fine dining area and a... Salmon and shrimp dishes tasted wonderful.  Nice, quiet atmosphere, music. Wait staff was very friendly.  Portion sizes were perfect. Plan to dine here again. Stopped here for lunch, great food and great service.  Make sure you check out Aunt Maude in the basement. This is a great diner. Food was excellent, it was clean,9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44