[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Medicine Today: The Most Advanced Solution For Hearing

Wonder.Hearing.Aid Wonder_Hearing.Aid en friend.entrybp.us
Jue Mar 16 18:48:42 CET 2017

Medicine Today: The Most Advanced Solution For Hearing. See the Exclusive Video  Only Here: http://checktoday.entrybp.us/e/2762859

Wonderful sweet tea, excellent service and a really good burger!  What else could you ask for?  Hint: order the onion rings I had been here once before whilst road tripping, and had to go back. I love the small town diner feel, and the staff is so friendly. You can tell this is a... Really clean, nice people, fresh food. Nice SMALL buffet. The chicken was amazing! Would eat there again. Good food,  nice facilities,  defenetly worth a visit.  I had a burger and it came out just as ordered and it came out quick.  Overall I was happy with the... Been through town several times and finally got a chance to stop and have lunch. I was a little early for lunch (10:30) but I really didn't want breakfast....9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44