[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] It's A Bit Unorthodox But It Works for Trump

Fox on Trump Fox.on.Trump en heaven.brainboosterpilltoday.us
Lun Mar 13 20:32:19 CET 2017

Forbes Health
How Does 70 Year Old Trump Maintain His Focus, Stamina, Energy?
13Mar17

Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz Show last week revealing his secret for winning the election.

Trump credits his win to an IQ-boosting brain supplement, usually reserved for the rich and elite.

Donald Trump credits his ability to function and maintained focused on such a high level to a certain "smart pill" that enhances cognitive brain function and boosts memory and recall.

CNN broke the news first and uncovered that the "smart pill" raises levels of focus and performance every day by 300%.

Celebrities and athletes alike are already rumored to be taking the pill.

Athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like Kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ and skyrockets energy levels.

Genius Steven Hawkings has admitted to using the "smart pill" to triple his memory.

Read the Exclusive Story Here >  http://actquickly.brainboosterpilltoday.us/a/17653315

Testimonials -

After 14 days, not only had all my doubts and skepticism absolutely vanished - Thing's that annoyed me were no longer an issue. I hardly got stressed and when I did, I was able to control my emotions and get back into peak performance and state. ~ Anderson Cooper

No longer receive this offer here> http://actquickly.brainboosterpilltoday.us/c/4750503
Ap #416-4369 Sed Rd.--Balclutha--2761--New Zealand

I love this place! We moved back from Chicago two years ago and away from our Polish family... we missed having our old favs and especially pierogi! We've... Great service great food and their servers are just amazing. The green chili is great and their specials are also great. Come in and try it for yourself Who doesn't love the option to get a turkey meal not during the holidays and a Drive-Thru at that! I've been wanting to try this drive thru since I've... Five starts because I've been here 15 or so times, and have yet to be disappointed, even slightly disappointed.  They even have a frequent eater card!  They... Uh. Where has this place been?....I've been visiting my friend in FWB for years and had never made it here.  ....Drive-through seafood is a funny idea in my... I have eaten here a couple of times, and have enjoyed it each time.  Flexibility in the selection and menu allow for pretty much anyone in your group to... This place is amazing,the service was superb ..the food w
 as amazing and staff was very nice,..I spilled my tea and they seemed very non- sealant about it.I... A friend of mine introduced me to this place about 3 Months ago....Fabulous! Food is exceptionally delicious and the service is great. This is definitely... Loved, last fed, loved this quirky little restaurant.  It is a bit hard to find, entering off the \"big parking lot\" instead of off Miracle Strip. Disregard... Great. The chilean sea bass was fantastic. The french silk pie was lovely. Crab claws were tasty and the fresh bread was perfect. ....Not so cheap. Three $$$... Not great for kids- had a special section for the evil little humans.  Food was nice and fresh.  Waiters seemed authentic and nice service.  Also goo wine... The pork entree with yellow rice was amazing. Juicy, tender, and great flavor. The staff was also very hospitable! I found a hair in my side of hot sauce, and I am still giving this place a 5. Shit happens I guess. Would give a 4.5 if I could for the fact th
 at I simply... Food is awesome lots of flavor and a huge selection. I have a family of 5 and everyone was able to get so.ething they wanted. Everyone over ate because they... Suggested by a friend. Greeted instantly. I was solo but no groan, not stuck in the back,  handled very professionally...Wait staff was not perfect, but well... I used to live in Pontiac for two years and just got back into the midwest 2 weeks ago. I had to make a trip to this fine eating establishment. Their... Came here for lunch. Fun atmosphere. Love the loft and old style look. It is very cozy. The food is good. Especially there burgers. Know when you go that it... My experience with Mario's is different than people who stop in during normal hours but I want to give credit where it is due. And it is certainly due to... A bit on the more higher price side of places to eat,  but a great place for special occasions. Firstly, we ordered fedduccini Alfredo, with strips of... This was probably the cleanest, cutes
 t Mexican restaurant I have been to. The service was good and the fajitas were tasty! They have a full bar and their... The hotel down the street that Im staying at told me about this place. They said it was good home style meals at a very in expensive price. I looked at the... Pretty standard chinese buffet, but really reasonable prices for lunch  $6.95.  They've got the typical nooodles, fried appetizers, chicken on a stick and...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44