[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Govt Plan to Use Obscure Loophole to Issue "Retirement Blackout".

Wall-Street-Journal Wall.Street.Journal en oblique.onlyretireinfobring.us
Lun Mar 13 12:16:52 CET 2017

GOVERNMENT PLAN TO USE OBSCURE LOOPHOLE TO ISSUE A RETIREMENT BLACKOUT
by Keith Fitz-Gerald, Money Matters - Updated March 3, 2017

The Wall Street Journal (New York, New York) - On April 10, 2017 the Federal government will use an obscure loophole buried in the labor code to issue a "Retirement Blackout". Millions of retirees and future retirees could become the victims of the nationwide shutdown. Time is quickly running out but there is a way to protect yourself.

The Blackout gives rise to a little-known investment opportunity called 26(f) Programs.  Most Americans have no idea that 26(f) Programs exist.

The 26(f) Programs are unique class of investments that allow average-income Americans to enroll with one small investment stake, which gives them the opportunity to earn an aggressive monthly income or lump-sum payout.

For decades, 26(f) programs have been used by millionaires like Peter Lynch to build huge fortunes. Donald Trump has at least $18.6 million invested in them. Many are 100% legal tax havens.

Between January and June of 2016, the stock of energy titan BP rose a meager 2.78%. However, a 26(f) program associated with BP outperformed it by 184%!

You could have made $68,870 by enrolling in just one 26(f) program last year.

It is important to take action quickly to protect yourself from the Retirement Blackout.  Enroll or Find Out More About 26(f) Programs Here Today >>> http://reservetoday.onlyretireinfobring.us/k/9846075

Keith Fitz-Gerald,
Market Analyst
Featured in WIRED

9846075 Likes

Change offer status here: http://reservetoday.onlyretireinfobring.us/i/7061842
Ap #290-4688 Fermentum Ave|Belfast|Ireland|

Have come here a couple times a year for the last few yrs. The food is always amazing and the service is second to none. ..Tonight was my daughters 13th... Very good! Got a burrito and it is huge !!!! Took half home and I'm finishing it as I'm typing this. The owner was there and he was very friendly and happy... Super amazing food. Steak nachos are a must try. I've also had the Chicken Alfredo which is great and came with a salad/bread stick. Fine dining area and a... We had a great lunch at Whiskey Creek.  My in-laws live in Torrington, WY, so every once in a while we make our way to Scottsbluff and have actually been to... Stopped here for lunch, great food and great service.  Make sure you check out Aunt Maude in the basement. My husband and mother in law stopped here on our way back to Colorado. Absolutely loved this place. It's off the main street so it's easy to find. Huge... I go here somewhat often due to working close to this location. Food is pretty good most of the time.
 But watch what you order as some of the items are not... Outstanding services and outstanding wait staff is what Chili's delivers.  I am always treated like a VIP and I really appreciate that.  Thank you! Had a great breakfast while passing through. Nice old diner style counter for sitting at if you are alone. Nice conversation. But why oh why do they only... I ate a late lunch here after about 16 miles of biking. So my review might be slightly biased because I was famished. ....This diner features all american... Oh .. My.. .......this place is unforgettable \u0026 is truly a gem. ....I came here randomly for my boyfriend's godmother's 70th birthday. I had never been here... I've been here many, many times and they have yet to disappoint. My past visit I had out of state friends accompany me. The hostess was friendly and we were... Second time here for work trip. Chicken cordon bleu was phenomenal. Fried zucchini is a must. Love this place, can't wait to come back Best kept secret
 in Monessen, PA...I drive by every day and never knew it was there.  This place was highly recommended by a co-worker and it did not... The no frills go to pizza if you grew up in the area. Thin crunchy crust. Dough, sauce and cheese..... they have it perfected. This business came here when I was a kid, maybe 10-15 years ago. The lady who runs it has always been here. She's a really nice lady, and every single order... (Updated Review; still very pleased with Redd Dawg's.)....You can find other places that serve fish sandwiches and burgers, but not this good and at these... Simply put, best overall bar / restaurant in the Mon Valley... Monday wing night is a must.. solid food, full bar with best beer and liquor selection...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44