[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] BUSTED! President Obama Held 22 Secret Meetings

Max.Nolan Max.Nolan en dancing.flath.us
Mie Jul 5 23:31:20 CEST 2017

CIA concerned about Obama administration sleeper agents serving under Trump. [Must See Video]

I love home cooked meals. This diner has a daily special with meat and 3 fresh vegetables.  The chicken fried steak was a fresh cut round steak, not a... Firs time here and we had a table of 12. Sat in the back in a wine lounge looking area. Great atmosphere!....I had the Chicken Pasta. Do not remember exact... The food and service was good. The place is also very clean. Hopefully they will have margaritas soon. Have had multiple pizzas, pasta dishes, wings, cheese sticks, pizza croissants and garlic bread with and w/out cheese.  Its always top notch. The chicken... Ridiculously good. Passing through on a motorcycle trip and liked the look, nestled in the town square area. Positive Yelp rating and reviews didn't hurt.... Went for a late lunch over the weekend on a recommendation. I love Cajun chow, so I was a bit concerned it would not measure up... it did. ..I had the lunch... Just go there!! The menu is comfort9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44