[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Tesla-Solarcity Merger Means Huge Energy Savings For Homeowners

Elon Musk SpaceX Elon.Musk.SpaceX en indirect.cbleach.us
Lun Ene 30 17:14:05 CET 2017

                       - BREAKING NEWS -
TESLA-SOLARCITY'S SOLAR-BATTERY COMBO SLASHES HOME ENERGY COSTS

The Merger of 2016 - Genius Elon Musk Combines Solar Panels and Storage Batteries

TESLA and recently acquired SolarCity have teamed up to create a new way to significantly reduce U.S. reliance on fossil fuels.

TESLA'S mission has always been to help solve this problem by accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Founder and CEO of TESLA and SpaceX, Elon Musk, plans to integrate its batteries with solar to harness the abundant power of the sun, reducing dependence on commercial power, and cutting homeowner's energy bills by 82%.

Musk also finalized an agreement with Panasonic this week to begin the manufacturing of new solar cells.  With double the energy of the first generation battery, these high-efficiency solar cells can power an average two-bedroom home for a full day.  "This will change the energy world forever.", Elon Musk.

See how more than 100,000 homes are already using the Tesla device to reduce their energy bills by 82% --> http://clickhere.cbleach.us/k/22249357

6992938 Likes

Change   message status at-- http://clickhere.cbleach.us/e/6992938
Av. Diagonal, 409, 1st floor, 08008 Barcelona

Every single item we ordered was incredibly delicious. We had Brussels sprouts, the boss burger, the gc gc (bacon and avocado grilled cheese), the dip trio,... Whiskey Stout = Awesome, a sweet stout after the Belgian Black tradition. ....Green Chile Corn Bread = Handsome.  Honey butter adds a great depth. ....Buffalo... Family approved! My family of seven had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at Michael J's. The serving staff was exceptional and the food from the appetizers... Oh my goodness!!! The show is entertaining - my pre teen and young teen grandsons weren't sure what to expect, but they loved the show!! All the musicians... This has been a Ruidoso staple for over 20 years, and even with some ownership changes and staff rearrangement, the product remains consistently good. They... Just ate here for lunch a few hours ago. I had the Petes Plate. Which is ribs, pork, brisket, sausage, 2 sides \u0026 a roll/ jalape\u00f1o cornbread...The food was... Baked potato..Brisket..Cajun cat
 fish....All exceptional!!..We stopped at this little cafe because it was the only place around. It was one of the best... Best steakhouse in town!! Great service and beautiful place! Highly recommended for dinner and drinks Went to Jorge's Cafe for dinner with my family. I ordered the chicken enchiladas with green sauce, rice, and beans. I was unable to finish my plate but I... The scene: I had just driven my younger, yet very grown up brother to his job at the outlet mall. I didn't anticipate hunger during my ten hour drive back... Stopped in here with a group of friends on a Saturday morning for breakfast. Tom's Kitchen is directly off of Route 93 across from Gould's ShurSave, with a... Love eating here! A great place to eat in or order out. The owners and staff are always so friendly and caring, and the food is absolutely delicious. I get... Loved the $5 coupon after checking in on Yelp! We were off to a good start! We saw a plate of nachos at the table next to ours, which looked
  delicious. We... Ask and you shall receive...There seemed to be only a few pieces of chicken in the buffet so i asked the lady at the counter if they were going to stock it... Tha Jam. ....I had The Pearl, which was amazing. Brie and thick cut bacon on a medium rare burger was perfect.  The beer cheese soup was also great. This... One of my favorite restaurants. We bring all of our clients to Crawdaddys when we have them in town for business meetings. Some of the best food and drinks... Great place with amazing food and service. I recommend it to anyone coming into Cookeville to eat. I have eaten here many times; every time I come to Cookeville I make it a point to eat here, either on the patio or takeout. I love the Nina Angel Noodle... we went to nick's as we were traveling through the area.  this place is exactly what you would expect.  the name says it all.  i was waiting for frank... We had reservations at Mauricio's to celebrate a birthday and the four of us had a really good
  dinner.  The food was very well presented and tasted good.... Excellent food and service.  Down home cooking and the desserts are home made. Homemade cakes and pies.  Definitely worth checking out. A nice place for lunch, and a change from the many fast food restaurants of the region...The ahi tuna wrap was excellent, the brisket wrap was overwhelmed by...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44