[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Elon Musk Partners With Panasonic To Catapult Solar Power

SpaceX_Elon_Musk SpaceX_Elon_Musk en glacier.cmutire.us
Mar Ene 24 19:12:21 CET 2017

                       - BREAKING NEWS -
ELON MUSK PARTNERS WITH PANASONIC TO CATAPULT SOLAR POWER

The Merger of 2016 - Genius Elon Musk Combines Solar Panels and Storage Batteries

TESLA and recently acquired SolarCity have teamed up to create a new way to significantly reduce U.S. reliance on fossil fuels.

TESLA'S mission has always been to help solve this problem by accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Founder and CEO of TESLA and SpaceX, Elon Musk, plans to integrate its batteries with solar to harness the abundant power of the sun, reducing dependence on commercial power, and cutting homeowner's energy bills by 82%.

Musk also finalized an agreement with Panasonic this week to begin the manufacturing of new solar cells.  With double the energy of the first generation battery, these high-efficiency solar cells can power an average two-bedroom home for a full day.  "This will change the energy world forever.", Elon Musk.

See how more than 100,000 homes are already using the Tesla device to reduce their energy bills by 82% --> http://newfeatures.cmutire.us/d/2828916

5969368 Likes

Change   message status at-- http://newfeatures.cmutire.us/r/5969368
10th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF

Thank you, Yelp. ....Here for a conference, looked for a lunch spot close by the Hyatt,  and this spot popped up. Perfect!....I had the signature fried chicken... Really good food and they're open 24/7! My SO and I came here around 2am Saturday night for some post-drinks grub. I ordered the falafel platter, which... L\u00fcke, I don't understand your very superfluous umlaut usage, but that didn't matter the moment we sat down and were greeted by our amazing server, Jackson,... I was craving oysters something fierce and I don't wait in lines (aka acme etc). On Sunday night, I found Trenasse. I thought about making a reservation,... One of the best happy hours in the city: 3-6 I believe.....Highly recommend the turkey necks, broiled or raw oysters, duck poppers, and when they have it the... What a place! Found this amazing bar on one of our last trips to New Orleans. With my wife (gf at the time). As soon as we got there I liked it. They give... Only have great things to say. The servi
 ce was exemplary at the bar. The food was one of the best brunches I've had in a while. The biscuits themselves were... We were so into our meal that I didn't take any pictures. While the items may seem on the pricey side...your mouth will be in heaven! My starters were... FOOD:  I had the Marsala Pork Cheek and my partner had the  Pollo Arrostito. Both were amazing. We don't normally order chicken dishes, but glad we did this... Love the food and good prices. I haven't had a bad meal there yet. I like the personal televisions and the bar away from The restaurant. Had a great time at Galleria last night.  Service was incredible, and the food was outstanding.  Will definitely be back.  Cornish Game Hen was great, dill... Best breakfast in Waterloo! An awesome little breakfast spot in Waterloo. The perfect \"nostalgic\" diner experience. They have really friendly service, and... Great place, 3 generation family owned! It's hard to find that now a days. The food was pretty good but cus
 tomer service was outstanding! Everyone was... From the awesome food, amazing staff, and excellent selection of liquor... this place is top notch! It doesn't matter if just a few buddies want to sit down... Probably one of the best restaurant in cedar falls. The interiors are classy and they have a huge huge selection of wines which they also sell for take... Rudy's gives you so much food so sharing is a good idea! And it is delicious! The little puppets are so creepy but really fun! Not my favorite Mexican food... Great atmosphere, prices are what you would expect for fine dinning.  My husband had the prime rib with the garlic horseradish sauce.  I had the prosciutto... Good food! My favorite menu item is the pulled pork sandwich, although it's a bit messy to eat! They also have great deals like Bloody Mary Monday and Free...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44