[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] NBC: Simpson Reveals Her Surprising WeightLoss Details

Live Healthy Digest Live_Healthy_Digest en sarcasm.piroald.us
Dom Ene 22 00:52:27 CET 2017

NBC- Jessica Simpson on Her Wedding, Weight-Loss, Work Ethic , Only Here-- http://startit.piroald.us/k/18914069

Outstanding. Doesn't look like much from the parking lot at night but go on in. ..Had the red white n bleu pizza. Excellent. Perfect crust, ingredients... The food is amazing.......Great local BBQ.......love the owners........cheesy potatoes, burnt ends and chicken is amazing. This place is a local gem.  If you're local to Newton IA and Giovanni's is something you've missed, we'll get there!  And if you're a traveler, this is a... Excellent Chinese buffet. Salmon was probably the best I've ever eaten. Got there late for lunch and everything still tested fresh. Nice staff will go back... After living in Jalisco, Mexico for the past 20 years, I can NOT understand any of the negative  reviews.  First and foremost are their delicious friljoles... Stopped after 750 miles of driving to finally get something to eat.  Ordered a pizza for the road but the manager and staff insisted that I have some... Am9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44