[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Final Notice: Your Funds Are Available. 8468627

Loan Dept. | Justin Wynston Loan_Dept_JustinWynston en windy.floodfc.us
Sab Ene 21 22:43:37 CET 2017

Final Loan Notification: #8468627
Acceptance Deadline:  January 21, 2017
===============================

ATTN: bah-general en lists.ourproject.org

It has come to our attention that you are eligible to receive a personal loan up to - $1625.

Our loans provide the fastest access to the funds you need.  We can have the - $1625 - direct deposited into your account as soon as tomorrow.

Go here to accept your disbursement*:  http://availhere.floodfc.us/b/8468627

Kind Regards,

Justin Wynstone
Loan Officer

*Your approval is valid through January 31, 2017.

End Final Loan Notification #8468627

- Ap #588-9391 Pulvinar Av.*^*^*Ashburton*^*^*New Zealand*^*^*6187
> Remove email at
- http://availhere.floodfc.us/j/4276034

8468627-4276034.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44.8468627

While checking for new places to eat, I stumbled across Caposey's by sheer accident. No, it's not new by any measure of the scale, heck it's been in New... I can't wait to come back! I am pretty sure this is the best breakfast I've ever had. ..There was a 25-30 minute wait when we arrived around 12:30 pm, the... All of it was really good!!  Coming back next time I pass through town.  I got the combo with ribs, chicken and pork!  Worth the stop!! Great small restaurant with great fare and caring culinary providers.  Lots of choices and the Greek salad is huge.....YELP: please fix the map...the address... It was almost a year ago that I went on a double date with my wife at dulcet. I forget our main dish but I remember the desserts were beautifully presented,... I you haven't been to Niko's Place, YOUR'RE MISSING OUT!  Not only is the food FANTASTIC, but it's a great value as well.  The steaks are some of the best... Great Quality Food. Great Selection, Awesome atmosphere and great ser
 vice.  If you want to impress your guests take them to Zen Forest! My husband was wanting a Grouper Sandwich.   I checked Google for restaurants.   We prefer Family owned places.   The Fish Guy came up and we both liked the... I was just moving to my new digs \u0026 did what most Americans do on moving day. I looked for pizza delivery...Luckily I happened upon Leaning Tower. They took... Mac and cheese was fantastic along with the grilled cheese - 5 stars...Steak sandwich was pretty good - 4 stars...Atmosphere and service were excellent - 5 stars. Amazingly good Thai in the small little town of Harrisburg. Blink and you might drive by it on accident. I travel a lot for work and get to try a lot of... With a 3.5 star rating, we weren't sure about heading here at first, but I am so glad we did! The one star rating keeping this place down are almost all... Three friends and I had a great experience here.  It was a little difficult to find, but that's the only knock I have against it.
 We made reservations and... If you're ever driving up or down the 5, this spot is right off the 126 west and easy to find, it's in the same plaza as the Chipotle. ....Yelp to the rescue,... A gem in downtown Eugene! ....Gastropub is a good description. It's bar fare on a grander scale, mixed with Southern comfort food and classic sandwiches.... Lets start by saying that the Whiteaker area would not be the same without Mame. ....Taro is an amazing personality and has one helluva memory when it comes... Best Burger basket around! I highly recommend the bacon Cheeseburger but to be honest you can't go wrong with any of the burgers. Ask for the chili cheese... I love the owner! Very personable happy fella~ Usually a bustling place...We have eaten there a lot since my BF lives in Junction City! Most always we have...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44