[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] NBC Health: How many Americans DIE from a heart attack?

Heart Attack Fighter Heart_Attack_Fighter en courage.relieveheartraidto.us
Sab Ene 21 19:27:27 CET 2017

===================
CBS Health Warning
Publication 9782217
21Jan2017
===================

Dear Subscriber bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

This is a true story:

Not long ago, my buddy Mike went to grab his cellphone when he noticed a few missed calls from his mother and a text message that simply said...

"Please call me as soon as possible"

Sensing something was wrong, he called back right away, and when he did...he received the {horrible|terrible] news:

His grandmother, a huge part of his childhood and a second mother to him, had not only had a massive heart attack a few hours before...

...after arriving at the intensive care unit, she literally died twice on the stretcher before the doctors and nurses were finally able to get her stabilized.

As with almost every heart attack sufferer, there's a good chance she never even expected such a horrible experience to happen to her.

And like most, she probably assumed that if it did, she'd know it by numbness in her arm or a sudden jolt of pain in her chest.

But guess what?

There are actually three other odd signs a heart attack may be about to strike, and since heart attacks kill one person every 90 seconds in America, I want to share these warning signs with you now so you know them.

After all, minutes matter when it comes to a heart attack and saving your life or someone you love.

So here they are:

#1: A feeling of unexplainable anxiety and impending doom. Your body is hardwired to protect vital systems in your body, so when things are about to turn bad, you can often sense it.

#2: Shortness of breath. You're fine one second, but then as your heart stops getting the blood and oxygen it needs, you're struggling to to breathe.

#3: Feeling nauseous and sweating profusely. How many folks do you think assumed they ate some bad food or were out of shape to explain feeling uneasy, and then not long after, found themselves clutching their chest when a heart attack strikes?

You've probably been lead to believe you can only avoid a heart attack if you have great genetics or are able to shun away all the foods you love to eat.

But guess what?

In this short video, you'll see that you can use an easy 10 second trick to promote a healthier heart, more energy, and better health overall.

Worried a heart attack could strike you at any moment?

This 10 second trick can PREVENT a heart attack >> http://getithere.relieveheartraidto.us/m/9782217

-Jim Strong

If you wish to stop future mailings, please visit here: http://getithere.relieveheartraidto.us/x/8883798
Or send mail to: OmegaK, Inc | 3959 Van Dyke Rd #148 | Lutz, FL 33558

This is my favorite new place. Nice decor and ambiance, buy one get one free bar drinks on weeknights, nice servers and phenomenal food. Peruvian food is... One of my dream destinations is Greece and yesterday I had a taste of it (not just literally from the heavenly food but most important to me the hospitality... i did few take out here - 5 times i think...the price is good and taste was very authentic which means good.....I have never dined in so i don't know the... Had dinner at this quaint Restaurant last night, 11-10-16. I ordered the Maryland Rockfish..Filet..roasted..apples \u0026 leeks shoestring potatoes..apple cider... It's always fun finding new places around town to grab a beer and some great food :) ....We actually found this place because of the Yelp Hidden Gems game, so... If you haven't been here before, it might seem a bit expensive at first but it's really not because the amount of food you get is insane. Most of the time I... The Greeks really know how to ruffle u
 p my feathers. They have such good food I almost feel like I don't have to spend my life savings to visit Greece to... This place is AMAZING. I'm not vegan, but had to give up dairy for a year when my daughter (who has a milk allergy) was an infant. I was continually... My go-to for any burrito or fajita. You think chipotle is good? It's laughable after eating here. Hard to believe, but true. I eat here at least once a... My favorite spot to get Puerto Rican food and it's local! ..Every time I visit this spot, I want to eat all the things. They give you good portions for a... Hands down the best burger we've had here in CT. Everything tastes fresh, isn't insanely greasy or overwhelmingly gigantic, as many burgers can be. The hot... This is a great place to eat ! Clean , friendly staff and the food is really good .  I have their Pho Soup , yellow curry and mango sticky rice ; all of... I have never been to New Britain,but as I was out for a walk from my Hotel, looking for a friendly
 bar, I asked a Police Officer to recommend a friendly... Was a little apprehensive as we drove through the neighborhood, but was pleasantly surprised the restaurant looked okay.  There were a few people inside but... OK you know this meal was fantastic when didn't even get a photo of it. My family dug in so fast that it was true carnage. We got a full rack of ribs,pork... This is a really good diner! Like almost all roadside diners, this one is set up in an old train car. It was more crowded than I expected! They had amazing... Well, I guess this quadrant of Pennsylvania has its own King's or Eat 'n Park or Denny's (I haven't hit a Perkin's yet). I didn't realize this was a chain... This is my favorite restaurant in the entire Pittsburgh area. First and foremost, it just feels like home. The small size and limited seating allows for a... After seeing a few bad reviews, I was unsure. Their pizza is really good. I was very pleasantly surprised. Let me just say, wow! For a little hole
 in the wall place, this food is by far the best Indian food I've had, shy of food in India. Do yourself a favor and... Great little restaurant. A place like this is normally out of my comfort zone being as I prefer to dine in the bigger city/ suburbs, but my mom wanted to... Josephine's (along with Nap's) is the best restaurant in Indiana, among the best in the region - and likely even further for Neopolitan style pizza. ....I...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44