[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Fwd: Melissa McCarthy Shows Off Her New Figure on the Red Carpet. First 17lbs in 3 Weeks. (Have you seen this?)

Wanda Travis Wanda.Travis en muscles.finopod.us
Vie Ene 20 22:55:17 CET 2017

Hey,

I just saw how Melissa McCarthy, Jennifer Lopez and Christina Aguilera shed 17lbs in 3 weeks for their New Year's Resolution. It only took 3 weeks!

They did it by following Dr. Oz's advice... and it worked great!

Other celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Hudson have been using this stuff too. Have you seen their pics? They look awesome.

It's looks super easy. You don't have to work out, count calories or make special meals.

Let's try it while there is still a free trial. I already signed up. Go here to sign up --> http://checkhere.finopod.us/k/3401063

I know I can drop a couple lbs! LOL!

Your BFF,

Debbie

Update-status here--  http://checkhere.finopod.us/a/3097272
6094 Aliquam Av.--Greater Hobart--5438--Australia

Stopped in with my mom on a total whim after a day of running errands, and boy am I glad we did. This is my favorite restaurant, ever! Pizza and salad menus... We came here for a birthday dinner and had a great experience! Service was excellent, very receptive but didn't hover over us. Food recommendations were... Sizzle Grill is an inexpensive option. It is in a strip mall where the Albertsons used to be so you have to know it's there.....They are uber friendly- not... for the price in this part of town you can't beat it!! The kids love their sushi roll. The service is great!!! ....Will definitely come back for more sushi... Yummmm! Wow, came here on a whim and sooo glad we did. This place was phenomenal. It's a very intimate and romantic setting, so perfect for date night. The... Great little spot for lunch.  Had the shawarma combo plate.  Lots of food.  The high school lunch crowd from across the street makes this place busy for... Spot on. We ordered the brussel sprouts, guac w/c
 horizo \u0026 a salsa flight to start. All amazing. For dinner I got tacos: beef cheek, pork shoulder \u0026 fish.... As I have a new Italian friend in my life I am so enjoying checking out new authentic Italian menus. First I check the menu and then if the owners or... Stopped in for some take out after driving by so many times. So glad we did! The service was fantastic. The gentleman who took out order was hilarious, not... So, the duck wraps and spicy Bloody Mary is freaking awesome.  I love the style - old, original feel of this restaurant.  Feels like it was meant to be.... Can you say the BEST Cajun Shrimp around???....Yes, this place is awesome!!!! When passing through Louisiana I always stop here. It's right off I-20, Dixie... We went with a group of 5 with 3 adults, a teenager, and a five year old. Since it is a fine dining restaurant, we opted to sit outside so the little one... I love going to this restaurant every time I'm in town. I would venture to say that it's the be
 st restaurant in central Louisiana. Chef Aaron is a great... Oh my goodness. One of the best steaks that I've ever eaten. I got a blackened ribeye. Service and atmosphere was wonderful. Whenever I go anywhere new I have to Yelp! Places to eat because I don't like going in places blind, it leads to disappointment!! So I seen this place with... Pulled off I-20 for gas in Monroe and what a great surprise! Super friendly staff and the food was great! We followed recommendations of Honduran Dinner and... This is probably my favorite restaurant in Ruston. Baked salmon appetizer is amazing and we get it every time we go. Never fails us. Their sushi is... Wow!  All I can say is WOW!  I was blown away by the gumbo....and I love a good gumbo.  So much, I drive around to try gumbo.....The gumbo here ranks as some...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44