[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Tesla's Newest Invention Cuts Energy Bill Instantly by 82%

Tesla.Energy Tesla.Energy en cleanup.rodeney.us
Vie Ene 20 22:39:21 CET 2017

                       - BREAKING NEWS -
TESLA TEAMS WITH PANASONIC TO CREATE SOLAR CELLS THAT POWER YOUR HOME FOR WEEKS

The Merger of 2016 - Genius Elon Musk Combines Solar Panels and Storage Batteries

TESLA and recently acquired SolarCity have teamed up to create a new way to significantly reduce U.S. reliance on fossil fuels.

TESLA'S mission has always been to help solve this problem by accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Founder and CEO of TESLA and SpaceX, Elon Musk, plans to integrate its batteries with solar to harness the abundant power of the sun, reducing dependence on commercial power, and cutting homeowner's energy bills by 82%.

Musk also finalized an agreement with Panasonic this week to begin the manufacturing of new solar cells.  With double the energy of the first generation battery, these high-efficiency solar cells can power an average two-bedroom home for a full day.  "This will change the energy world forever.", Elon Musk.

See how more than 100,000 homes are already using the Tesla device to reduce their energy bills by 82% --> http://haveit.rodeney.us/j/17074310

17090485 Likes

Choose to--stop receiving this here-- http://haveit.rodeney.us/z/17090485
7th Floor, Kurfuerstendamm 21, 10719 Berlin

I went there last night for a family dinner and I was happy that the game was on. When I first got there I was surprised by it's location but don't let that... This Wendy's is generally clean and the food hot. The staff is usually friendly. My only complaint is that I wish they had the new drink fountains that... The new chef (since I was last here) has stepped the quality up a good bit... ....I'm still partial to their crab cakes and especially to the shrimp and... This place in a nutshell: Pretty good for Chinese food, horrible for sushi.....The prices are good, and all lunch and dinner entrees include soup, steamed or... The food was good and the service was friendly. What more can you ask for?....Plenty of parking in parking lot...They have tables if dine in is preferred. First time here. I'm originally from Chicago and I got what I like to call Homesick Hungry so I found this place on yelp. Got the Italian Combo hot and... Came here the Sunday after thanksgiving... a bit burnt o
 ut on the turkey day foods....I have no issues with this place being in a gas station and no one... I thought the food was pretty good at this spot. Prices were reasonable and portions were large.  We went on a Thursday evening after work at around 5 pm.... As a regular at Denthai, I appreciate the consistent fast and friendly services here.  Wether I'm eating my meal there or taking it home, the food is always... Steak, cooked perfect. I had the 6oz. Filet. ..Baked Potato was great, big and cooked just right, with sweet butter...Cornbread was moist and sweet, I could... I love there pizza. If you eat here you will never eat at Mazzios or Pizza Hut again. Best chopped Brisket in Oklahoma, Texas, or Arkansas!! Their Smoky BBQ sauce is phenomenal if you like sweet sauce!!! I've been 3 times in the last 6 months... Excellent service and good selection of OK Brewers. Highly recommend Tiffany as a bartender!! Don't be fooled by its location. It's wonderful staff starts the mood off right
  with a great time and an easy ordering processes. ....Ordered a double meat... If I had to sit and listen to my boyfriend rant and rave about Two Frogs Grill and how he wanted me to eat there so I could try and duplicate the recipes at... On our way from Austin to Tulsa, camping along the way. Couple of days before Thanksgiving, so not everything opened for breakfast.  Found this place on... This town has a whole lot of nothing, except Romas.  Went here after a long day of driving cause I decided to grab a hotel in town.  You can only eat so... Very rarely do I give 5 stars... but this place was spot on!  Went here for lunch with about 8 coworkers.  They have a lunch buffet that is all you...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44